Digitech, manufacturer of quality digital effects for guitar, bass and so much more has come out with a programmable stomp box to add to your custom pedal-board rig. Introducing the iStomp!
The pedal that changes everything
- Load any e-pedal to your iStomp from the Stomp Shop e-pedal store and virtual road case.
- Stomp Shop offers 47 different e-pedals to choose from
- More e-pedals are being added to the Stomp Shop each month
- User defined custom LED color for any e-pedal loaded to the iStomp
- Die-cut removable custom labels for multiple e-pedals included with your iStomp
- True stereo in and stereo out
- Stomp Shop Apps saves all your e-pedals in the app to become your virtual road case
- Compatible with all models of iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later
The DigiTech iStomp is an entirely new concept in pedals. It works just like a traditional stomp-box with one huge exception. It can be completely reconfigured by loading it with any of the 47 (and growing) e-pedals available in the Stomp Shop app.
Unlike devices that require you to stay tethered to your iOS device, the iStomp does all of its processing internally. This means professional-quality, high-definition signal processing with no latency and you don’t need your iOS device while you’re playing.
|Input Connectors||1/4″ Stereo|
|Output Connectors||1/4″ Stereo|
|Input Impedance||500 kOhm (mono), 1 MOhm (stereo)|
|Output Impedance||100 Ohms|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 kHz +/- 1.7 dB (through DSP)|
|Power Consumption||150 mA @ 9 VDC|
|Power Supply||PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU), PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)|
|Controls||On/Off Footswitch, 4 Control Knobs|
|Dimensions||4.9” (L) x 3.15” (W) x 1.65” (H)|
|Unit Weight||0.6 lbs.|
|Data Connection||DigiTech Smart Cable (DSC) 9 Pin|