Another manufacturer finally stepping out of the “Box” with a brand new mixer featuring touchpad faders and an array of inputs for all your mixing and recording needs.
Great results and easy to use MSRP: $1299.00 usd QSC Official Site
- Input channel preset library features over 100 presets developed by experienced concert engineers specifically for live sound applications.
- Wizards assist with input gain adjustment and effects selection and routing.
- On board, multi-language Info system for instant access to the user manual in Chinese Mandarin, English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.*
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
20 total inputs: 16 mic, (four with XLR/TRS combo connector) and two stereo line (TRS)
- Dedicated talkback mic input
- Stereo Main L/R outputs (XLR)
Ample monitor outputs (eight total) with 6 mono auxiliary mixes (XLR) and 2 stereo auxiliary mixes.
- The 2 stereo aux outputs can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
- Mono auxiliaries may be linked for stereo use.
- Multiple ways to control aux mixes
- Mix on faders*
- Send from channels
- Aux overview of all aux mixes
- Auxiliary mixes may be assigned for Main L/R output for use as sub-groups.*
Superb sound quality
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA convertors
Input channels are fully-featured:
- Four-band full parametric EQ
- Variable high-cut and low-cut filters
- Compressor (with de-esser)
- Gate and compressor assignable Pre or Post EQ*
- User selectable auxiliary pick-off points*
Main and auxiliary outputs feature:
- 1/3-octave graphic EQ (four-band parametric EQ on stereo auxiliaries)
- Notch filters
Four professional quality stereo DSP effects. Choose from:
- Two types of reverb
- Mono delay
- Stereo delay
- One Pitch Correct processor – assignable to any input channel.
Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
Assign / Un-assign Input to Main Mix*
Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 22 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
- Complete mixer remote control via free iOS® app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
- Monitor control via iPhone/iPod Touch App.*
- Multiple Wi-Fi connectivity options.*
- Individual devices may be given permissions to access one or more functions.*
- Support for MIDI-over-USB footswitches.*
Security Lockout Modes
USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.